Search found 6 matches
- 22 Jan 2017, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8085
Re: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
Hi John. Thanks for sharing the link to your family story. Purchasing a brick at Pier 21 is a wonderful tribute. I hope to visit the pier soon! Like your parents, my grandparents immigrated in South Western Ontario.
- 15 Jan 2017, 23:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8085
Re: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
Tessa, Thanks for your personal time going through the manifests. It is greatly appreciated! The links you provided are helpful and will continue research.
- 14 Jan 2017, 21:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8085
Re: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
I really appreciate the effort, Tessa. Let me know if you require any further information.
- 14 Jan 2017, 19:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8085
Re: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
Hi Tessa,
My father's name is Salvatore Quaglia.
- 04 Jan 2017, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8085
Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
I am trying to seek assistance locating a passenger manifest list. My father immigrated to Canada aboard the passenger ship Vulcania. The ship arrived at pier 21 in Halifax on April 8, 1957. The ship had 1064 passengers and sailed to the ports of New York, Boston, Halifax-Lisbon, Casablanca ...
- 03 Jan 2017, 21:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
- Replies: 10
- Views: 21315
Re: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
Hi Mauro and Nuccia,
I just came across this posting after doing a Google search. My father came to Canada aboard the Vulcania and arrived at Pier 21 in Halifax on April 8, 1957. I'm trying to locate the ship manifest but without success. Can you provide further assistance on how to obtain the list ...
I just came across this posting after doing a Google search. My father came to Canada aboard the Vulcania and arrived at Pier 21 in Halifax on April 8, 1957. I'm trying to locate the ship manifest but without success. Can you provide further assistance on how to obtain the list ...