Search found 2 matches

by Edwards
13 Mar 2021, 19:47
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Exploring ancestors towns in Calabria, guidance requested (Montalto Uffugo, San Vincenzo La Costa, San Fili)
Replies: 6
Views: 9489

Re: Exploring ancestors towns in Calabria, guidance requested (Montalto Uffugo, San Vincenzo La Costa, San Fili)

Have tons of info branches and connections in canada usa and Italy. My mom was a Calomino.
All my branches have roots in villages between san VINCENZO la Costa and Montalto uffugo, cosenza.
Williing to share files to your personal email.
My email is Glen8626@gmail.com

Hope you get this not sure ...
by Edwards
08 Jan 2017, 05:02
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Enrico Calomino
Replies: 10
Views: 9046

Re: Enrico Calomino

I have Calomino charts I've been working on since 1980s. Family in New York, Connected, Chicago, California, Denver, Nevada and more. Know I can connect to Canada if you connect with me and we share. I was in Gesuiti in October 2016 and met cousins there who have gotten records/info from San ...