Search found 3 matches

by Janlee
05 Jun 2023, 03:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giori and Pasanni families from Nozza, Brescia
Replies: 4
Views: 1151

Re: Giori and Pasanni families from Nozza, Brescia

Hi, Michael— Sorry, I haven’t been on this site lately and just now saw your post. I do have some info about Angelo, but need to look over my notes for dates, places, etc. I will get back to you as soon as I gather the info. Janice
by Janlee
25 Jan 2017, 05:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giori and Pasanni families from Nozza, Brescia
Replies: 4
Views: 1151

Re: Giori and Pasanni families from Nozza, Brescia

Thank you so much for this information.
by Janlee
23 Jan 2017, 23:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giori and Pasanni families from Nozza, Brescia
Replies: 4
Views: 1151

Giori and Pasanni families from Nozza, Brescia

Hello, Is anyone also searching for ancestor information in Nozza? My great grandmother Angelina Giori immigrated from there to Pennsylvania in 1907. I'm trying to locate information on her parents Bartolo Giori and Magoline Pasanni, as well as her siblings. Do you know where vital records for the ...