Search found 2 matches

by addie
31 Jan 2017, 17:04
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Finding Ancestors
Replies: 7
Views: 3827

Re: Finding Ancestors

Your help would be wonderful. My grandparents, Adelaide Sapia Aresco was born in 1885 and Salvatore Aresco was born in 1881 in Melilli, Sicily. I know who their parents are only by what I was told. I have never been able to trace them or trace anyone before my grandparents. It's great you were able ...
by addie
31 Jan 2017, 05:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Finding Ancestors
Replies: 7
Views: 3827

Finding Ancestors

My name is Addie. My grandparents were Salvatore Aresco and Adelaide (Sapia) Aresco. I have their birth and death dates. I am trying to find out their parents names and any other information. They lived in Melilli, Sicily, Italy. I would love to be able to trace my relatives as far back as I can. I ...