Search found 4 matches

by colawman
23 Feb 2017, 12:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation help for both Anzani birth records
Replies: 5
Views: 1250

Re: Translation help for both Anzani birth records

Angela,
I cannot thank you enough for your willingness to translate this difficult document. You are a blessing. You have uncovered the identities of two generations previously unknown! A simple posting of thanks is such an inadequate return for the gift you have provided.
All the best,
Keith Olson ...
by colawman
20 Feb 2017, 19:35
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Finding a Town in Prussia
Replies: 10
Views: 7239

Re: Finding a Town in Prussia

I concur with Angela.
by colawman
20 Feb 2017, 16:46
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Lorenzo Scarpini and Maria Giuditta Anzani records
Replies: 0
Views: 1190

Lorenzo Scarpini and Maria Giuditta Anzani records

I have been trying to find records for husband and wife, Lorenzo Scarpini and Maria Giuditta Anzani. They were the parents of Pietro Antonio Scarpini born 1 Jul 1885 in Nicastro, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy. Pietro Antonio Scarpini immigrated to Brazil. Thank you in advance for any information you ...
by colawman
20 Feb 2017, 13:57
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation help for both Anzani birth records
Replies: 5
Views: 1250

Translation help for both Anzani birth records

I would appreciate translation of the birth record of Antonio Anzani Number 205 and Maria Giuditta Anzani Number 206. I initially was researching records for Maria, but found just above her name is another Anzani (perhaps twins?) Thank yo in advance.
Keith