Search found 3 matches

by Talusadur
10 Jun 2003, 10:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PENCO
Replies: 6
Views: 6945

Hi Adriana,

My family lines appear to be from Trieste, but I can't be sure if it wasn't from Genova. My mother was born in Castelnuovo in Reggio Emiliga, but lived her young life in Genova. By the way, my sister's name was Adriana. She unfortunately passed away when she was only 2 and I never got ...
by Talusadur
10 Jun 2003, 10:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PENCO
Replies: 6
Views: 6945

Hi Peter,

I have requested a search of the National Archives in Canberra, but they are processing 16th April requests at the moment. I have asked my mother for all of her older paperwork and family photos as there is some info there. Will let u know when I find something. Claude
by Talusadur
02 Jun 2003, 10:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PENCO
Replies: 6
Views: 6945

PENCO

I am searching for any geneological information for Arturo Penco (b. 4 October, 1914 in Trieste Venezia Guillia area/died 19 July 1991 Adelaide South Australia. His Father was Antonio Penco and Mother was Maria Veick (dates unknown). Can anyone help??
Claude