Search found 5 matches
- 08 Mar 2017, 02:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to apply jure sanguinis IN ITALY
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3060
Re: Where to apply jure sanguinis IN ITALY
Yeah I agree with both of you. I will not be able to wait there while it is processing. I am just interested in filing in Italy and then I can come back to the USA to wait it out. Just looking for the perfect sized commune to file in. Just big enough that they know what they're doing. I know it will ...
- 06 Mar 2017, 23:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5984
Re: San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
Great thanks!
- 06 Mar 2017, 23:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to apply jure sanguinis IN ITALY
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3060
Where to apply jure sanguinis IN ITALY
Does anyone have any cities/towns/communes where they had a good experience?
There are a few towns I have found online that other people have successfully used.
I don't care about location, only that they have done this before and are quick (1 month after residency and 2.5 months after ...
There are a few towns I have found online that other people have successfully used.
I don't care about location, only that they have done this before and are quick (1 month after residency and 2.5 months after ...
- 06 Mar 2017, 22:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5984
Re: San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
Thanks! Anywhere you suggest I can learn about these permessos? Thanks for the info!
- 06 Mar 2017, 05:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5984
San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
Relating to San Francisco Italian Consulate only:
Is it possible to pay more money and get a faster appointment? To get a 'rush' appointment or a 'priority' appointment?
Also has anyone had any luck getting earlier appointments due to watching the website for cancellations?
I have just got an ...
Is it possible to pay more money and get a faster appointment? To get a 'rush' appointment or a 'priority' appointment?
Also has anyone had any luck getting earlier appointments due to watching the website for cancellations?
I have just got an ...