That's so interesting!! I have records stating that a Joseph Stagnitti is my GF, Michael Stagnitti's father - where you show a Giuseppe. I also am very thankful for the see an additional name for the Massimino family.
I need to make sense of all of this. I am unsure of what to do about this new ...
Search found 4 matches
- 14 Mar 2017, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stagnitti ancestors in Catania
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3919
- 14 Mar 2017, 02:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stagnitti ancestors in Catania
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3919
Re: Stagnitti ancestors in Catania
Thank you! It is my uncle who updated familysearch.org. I will ask my mom to try to make contact, she speaks the language and can explain the family matter.
Thank you for the information.
Thank you for the information.
- 13 Mar 2017, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stagnitti ancestors in Catania
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3919
Re: Stagnitti ancestors in Catania
Hi T.,
Thank you for your response. I am happy to provide the information that you have asked for.
GF - Michael Stagnitti
Born - March 14, 1893
Name of wife - Rose Caggainello
Two children - Donato and David
Date of Naturalization - February 11, 1920
I have documents where the family name is ...
Thank you for your response. I am happy to provide the information that you have asked for.
GF - Michael Stagnitti
Born - March 14, 1893
Name of wife - Rose Caggainello
Two children - Donato and David
Date of Naturalization - February 11, 1920
I have documents where the family name is ...
- 12 Mar 2017, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stagnitti ancestors in Catania
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3919
Stagnitti ancestors in Catania
I am have been searching for ancestry ties and I have found that when my grandfather came to America our last name was changed. I am interested in finding my family in Italy that I am certain is still there. I do not speak the language and I am hoping that this doesn't hinder my attempts.
I have ...
I have ...