Search found 3 matches

by catdiamond
08 May 2017, 08:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marchese from Palermo, Italy
Replies: 22
Views: 7537

Re: Marchese from Palermo, Italy

I think we are actually related. Was Angelina's father Angelo Buscio born July 11,1856? If so... He was my Great Grandfather's brother -Giuseppe/Joseph Buscio born Dec 19, 1865 married to Caterina La Spia. Though I haven't done research on your Marchese line. I have some info on the Buscio line ...
by catdiamond
08 May 2017, 07:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ex Ignoti Cognoti - Palermo church records 1851
Replies: 3
Views: 1035

Re: Ex Ignoti Cognoti - Palermo church records 1851

Sorry do the late reply... but thank you very much.
by catdiamond
02 Apr 2017, 04:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ex Ignoti Cognoti - Palermo church records 1851
Replies: 3
Views: 1035

Ex Ignoti Cognoti - Palermo church records 1851

Hello. Hoping someone can help me clarify what "Ex Ignoti Cognoti" ? would mean on my great grandfathers "Zefferino Guarnera" church birth record - Palermo 1851. Was he orphaned? Illegitimate? A woman's name is listed... Joanny Baptista. Would this be a witness or possibly his mother? Never came ...