Thanks to both of you! I'll send an email and ask them about their process for obtaining a certified Birth Certificate.
Adelfio, I can't find (Lucia Allabastro; Born in Jul 22, 1899; in Chiesanouva, Italy; Father Frederico Allabastro; Mother Domenica Chiarottino)
I have been able to find the rest ...
Search found 3 matches
- 15 Apr 2017, 04:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Obtaining Italian Birth and Marriage Certs
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2973
- 14 Apr 2017, 02:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: prascorsano and chiesanuova italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1486
prascorsano and chiesanuova italy
Has anyone tried to get certified Birth certificates from 1870-90s from either Prascorsano or Chiesanuova? Where's best place to contact? What is the process?
Any help is appreciated
Any help is appreciated
- 14 Apr 2017, 02:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Obtaining Italian Birth and Marriage Certs
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2973
Obtaining Italian Birth and Marriage Certs
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to order some vital records from two small Italian towns but don't know the best way to do this. Can I do it online? If not, what office do I write to? What was the process like and the timeline? I am grateful for any help.
1. Seeking Birth Certificate (1896)
Prascorsano ...
I am trying to order some vital records from two small Italian towns but don't know the best way to do this. Can I do it online? If not, what office do I write to? What was the process like and the timeline? I am grateful for any help.
1. Seeking Birth Certificate (1896)
Prascorsano ...