Search found 3 matches
- 22 Mar 2018, 15:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Iaciofano family in Busso, campobasso
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25465
Re: Iaciofano family in Busso, campobasso
Thanks John for the update. Sorry for the delay in reply. Pietro and Giovanni Antonio (1885) are my great-Grandparents. As of right now, I don't have any other information. Antonio should had two sisters( I think their names are Anastasi and Maria) and a brother named Pasquale (1889). I know ...
- 03 Feb 2018, 13:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Iaciofano family in Busso, campobasso
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25465
Re: Iaciofano family in Busso, campobasso
John,
I apologize for the very late response. i am a bad cousin. But thank you for your research. I have learned something new. My great Grandfather is Antonio. When he came to America, the last name was changed to Mirando. I am not sure why, I always say it was easier to put an O instead of an A ...
I apologize for the very late response. i am a bad cousin. But thank you for your research. I have learned something new. My great Grandfather is Antonio. When he came to America, the last name was changed to Mirando. I am not sure why, I always say it was easier to put an O instead of an A ...
- 09 Apr 2017, 13:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Iaciofano family in Busso, campobasso
- Replies: 23
- Views: 25465
Re: Iaciofano family in Busso, campobasso
I am very curious about the Iaciofano family. I am a American Mirando, but my family is convinced we are Miranda's from Busso, Italy. My great-grandfather Antonio Mirando/a, when he immigrated to America married a Iaciofano. Her name is Theresa (Tessie), her mother and father's names are Joseph ...