Search found 5 matches

by makrupsky
09 Apr 2019, 00:01
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Pietragalla,Potenza
Replies: 1
Views: 1845

Pietragalla,Potenza

I will be traveling to Italy in May and want to seen the town Pietragalla where my grandmother was from. I will be staying in the vicinity for about three days. I understand there might still be a number of relatives there. What might be a way of finding some if you have no current information? Her ...
by makrupsky
03 Apr 2019, 17:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano
Replies: 8
Views: 2670

Re: Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano


Heres the other side you have a lot of De Bonis in the mix heres some info for you

Birth record of Maria Donato De Bonis
INDEX#46
1896 Feb 12th in the town of Pietragalla province of Potenza birth of Maria Donata De Bonis daughter of Michele De Bonis age 22 farmer (son of deceased Giuseppe De ...
by makrupsky
04 Jun 2017, 23:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano
Replies: 8
Views: 2670

Re: Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano

Wanted to let you know that I returned two weeks ago from my visit to Sicily. I was able to contact and visit one family member of my Grandfather Giuseppe Piampiano. A young woman who lived outside Palermo in Monreale, Her family came from Caltavuturo. With the help of an interrupter we were able to ...
by makrupsky
24 Apr 2017, 20:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano
Replies: 8
Views: 2670

Re: Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano

adelfio wrote: 22 Apr 2017, 16:45 Welcome to IG website What was Giuseppe wifes name ?

Marty
He was married to Mary (Maria) Debonis about 1911-1914 in the USA. He might have come over about 1908 at 16yrs old.
by makrupsky
22 Apr 2017, 00:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano
Replies: 8
Views: 2670

Need help finding information on Guiseppe Piampiano

I am in need of some help with information on locating where my grandfather lived and his family in Sicily. I believe he came from Palermo. I am going to visit there in about 2 weeks and would like to know something of his family that still might be there. I Can't find very much. Date of Birth was ...