Search found 5 matches

by reyweb
31 Jan 2005, 22:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: is it.. ALdobella... ??
Replies: 7
Views: 6955

Re: is it.. ALdobella... ??

Thanks, Peter & everyone else. HAVE went to LDS & looked at the mircoflim & have found NO Madalena, Maddalena etc with the last name of Aldobella, Altobella, Altobello etc. I have seen Madalena Altobelli at Ellis Island that arrived in 1900 @ age 60, I would think the one I`m looking for would have ...
by reyweb
28 Jan 2005, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: is it.. ALdobella... ??
Replies: 7
Views: 6955

Re: is it.. ALdobella... ??

Thanks Peter, I will have to check out Ellis Island again I must of missed it. I think her husband was from Cheiti ( Monteodorisio,Torino di Sangro, Vasto ) area`s, so I looked the name up on mircoflim at LDS, all I could find were Altotobelli & Altobello, also the It. phone website you always tell ...
by reyweb
28 Jan 2005, 22:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: is it.. ALdobella... ??
Replies: 7
Views: 6955

is it.. ALdobella... ??

My Great Grandmothers name as stated on my Gramdmothers marriage lic is said to be, MAGALANA ALDOBELLA. I have not found any Aldobella living now or in the past in Italy, the USA or Ellis Island. Is this a Italian surname or was it misspelled ??? I have fround Altobelli , a few Altobello & no ...
by reyweb
27 Dec 2004, 22:30
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Sicilian History
Replies: 9
Views: 16923

Re: Sicilian History

I found your Post very intersting, I guess I have a broader thrist for knowledge & more open minded than ... Peter
by reyweb
27 Dec 2004, 22:08
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Sicilian History
Replies: 9
Views: 16923

Re: Sicilian History

I found your Post very intersting, I guess I have a broader thrist for knowledge & more open minded than ... Peter