Search found 5 matches
- 05 Feb 2018, 23:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Getting a passport with what proof of Italian citizenship
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1825
Re: Getting a passport with what proof of Italian citizenship
I asked if I could apply for a passport elsewhere. The embassy said once I was recognized I could apply at whatever consulate or embassy. What I do not know, is what I have as proof of citizenship
- 04 Feb 2018, 05:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Getting a passport with what proof of Italian citizenship
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1825
Getting a passport with what proof of Italian citizenship
I received an e-mail that my jure sanguinis claim was accepted and that I could apply for a passport. The appointment is hard to get, so I wanted to try another Italian embassy. What do I use as proof of citizenship? What did others receive as proof of citizenship after a dual nationality claim? I ...
- 13 Jul 2017, 03:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Lawyer or Company to help w dual citizenship application
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1430
Re: Lawyer or Company to help w dual citizenship application
I saw that the myitalianfamily.com website offers a start to finish program. They gather all of the documents and do the translations. Still that does not guarantee you will be accepted. If there are discrepancies. They might have to be amended by court order. It´s not impossible, but it will take ...
- 12 Jul 2017, 22:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS: certificate number to request naturalization certificate and timeline
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1896
Re: USCIS: certificate number to request naturalization certificate and timeline
I am also waiting for an actual Naturalization certificate. It´s been 3 months since the order.
- 04 Jul 2017, 22:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Which documents do I actually need?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6294
Re: Which documents do I actually need?
Friends,
I see all the post looking for various documents and when I go to the Houston Consulate website, I do not see any of those documents as needed. I am currently in the middle of collecting documents and I don't want any last minute surprises. Would y'all be able to advise on which documents ...