Search found 4 matches
- 30 Dec 2019, 11:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2351
Re: Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
Hello, it was a Maria Dal Maso who married with Andrea Tacconi in Verona in 1814.
- 30 Dec 2019, 10:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1445
Re: Help with translation
Hello!
I would need a little help about translation, too.
I have a marriage record you can find on this link:
http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=914Tacconi_Zurlotto_esk_1.jpg
I am interested about the parents of the couple (their name) and/or the couple birth place/occupation if it is on ...
I would need a little help about translation, too.
I have a marriage record you can find on this link:
http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=914Tacconi_Zurlotto_esk_1.jpg
I am interested about the parents of the couple (their name) and/or the couple birth place/occupation if it is on ...
- 30 Dec 2019, 10:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tacconi family in Verona
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2355
Re: Tacconi family in Verona
Hello,
Thank you for your help.
I have find the marriage of the parents of Anna Tacconi.
They were Giulio Cesare Tacconi and Zerlotto Rosa, married in 1812 in Verona.
I don't understand the name of their parents which is on the marriage record:
Antonio Tacconi and Rosa Crescimben (??).
Luigi ...
Thank you for your help.
I have find the marriage of the parents of Anna Tacconi.
They were Giulio Cesare Tacconi and Zerlotto Rosa, married in 1812 in Verona.
I don't understand the name of their parents which is on the marriage record:
Antonio Tacconi and Rosa Crescimben (??).
Luigi ...
- 19 Jun 2017, 11:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tacconi family in Verona
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2355
Tacconi family in Verona
I searching for the Tacconi family in Verona.
My ancestor Anna/Angela Tacconi was born in Verona around 1822, the parents are Cesare Tacconi and Rosa Zerlotto/Zurlotto.
Does anyone can help me to find the Verona online birth/marriage/death records between around 1800-1865?
Thank you
My ancestor Anna/Angela Tacconi was born in Verona around 1822, the parents are Cesare Tacconi and Rosa Zerlotto/Zurlotto.
Does anyone can help me to find the Verona online birth/marriage/death records between around 1800-1865?
Thank you