Search found 7 matches
- 15 Dec 2022, 17:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help, please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 469
Re: Translation help, please
You are awesome. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! Grazie, Grazie, Grazie! Have a wonderful holiday season!
- 14 Dec 2022, 01:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help, please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 469
Translation help, please
Hello to all the wise ones that can read old Italian handwriting. Could someone be so kind and try to translate these two back to back marriage records of Andrea Marchese / Grazia Misseri & Filippo Maimone / Eleanora Misseri?
They are from FamilySearch:
Monreale (Palermo), Santa Maria Nuova Indice ...
They are from FamilySearch:
Monreale (Palermo), Santa Maria Nuova Indice ...
- 29 Oct 2021, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Lo Misseri /Misseri
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1071
Re: Surname: Lo Misseri /Misseri
Hello Mark,
Thank you for reaching out. Yes, I know the Lo Misseri no longer exists, I was just hoping if people have the surname in their families, they might want to connect with me. That is interesting about the pronunciation of "Maceri." I will keep that in mind when researching the name and ...
Thank you for reaching out. Yes, I know the Lo Misseri no longer exists, I was just hoping if people have the surname in their families, they might want to connect with me. That is interesting about the pronunciation of "Maceri." I will keep that in mind when researching the name and ...
- 29 Oct 2021, 20:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Lo Misseri /Misseri
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1071
Surname: Lo Misseri /Misseri
Hello researchers!
I am interested in the surname of Lo Misseri or Misseri from the Carini area of Sicily. I know there are Misseri's in the Palermo area too. So, if anyone has is researching this family, I would like to compare notes.
Thanks!
I am interested in the surname of Lo Misseri or Misseri from the Carini area of Sicily. I know there are Misseri's in the Palermo area too. So, if anyone has is researching this family, I would like to compare notes.
Thanks!
- 25 Aug 2021, 23:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to put film data
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11542
Re: Where to put film data
I know I'm coming to the Carini Exchange party a little late. The site is no longer available, but I am hoping that someone downloaded the Carini Exchange GEDCOM file and they still have it on their hard drive. And that they would be willing to share it with me. Any help would be great. Thank you ...
- 07 Jun 2021, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to put film data
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11542
Re: Where to put film data
I know I'm coming to the Carini Exchange party a little late. The site is no longer available, but I am hoping that someone downloaded the Carini Exchange GEDCOM file and they still have it on their hard drive. And that they would be willing to share it with me. Any help would be great. Thank you.
- 20 Jun 2017, 21:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula
- Replies: 24
- Views: 15940
Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula
I have some records from microfilms for Grumo Appula, Bari, Italy. I have images from records (Birth and Marriage) for these surnames-I roughly read the surnames as best I can.
DiPinto
I put a * next to surnames I have multiple records for.
If you are interested in any of these surnames, send a ...