Search found 9 matches
- 08 Jul 2017, 18:20
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
OMG that was probably the problem. Thank you so much. I didn't realize I did that.
- 08 Jul 2017, 15:36
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
I did try sending emails to 5 or 6 different addresses one of which was anagrafe@commune.pietradefusi.av.it and they were all returned "undeliverable" all with the same message as above.
- 08 Jul 2017, 01:54
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
Hi Marty,
I had tried what you said previously and just tried doing it again. All it does is bring me to the Yahoo search engine.
This is making me absolutely crazy. I want to continue my research but keep hitting brick walls.
I had tried what you said previously and just tried doing it again. All it does is bring me to the Yahoo search engine.
This is making me absolutely crazy. I want to continue my research but keep hitting brick walls.
- 07 Jul 2017, 22:36
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
This is the message I received for all the addresses:
Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Mail Delivery System to youshow details
Attachment (505 B)
This is the mail system at host omr-m015e.mx.aol.com.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more ...
Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Mail Delivery System to youshow details
Attachment (505 B)
This is the mail system at host omr-m015e.mx.aol.com.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more ...
- 07 Jul 2017, 21:08
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
Erudita,
I am so sorry to keep bothering you. I have sent an e-mail to all the addresses you gave me and every single one has been returned undeliverable. I typed it exactly the way it is listed.
I don't know what the problem is. My email is aol.com.
I am so sorry to keep bothering you. I have sent an e-mail to all the addresses you gave me and every single one has been returned undeliverable. I typed it exactly the way it is listed.
I don't know what the problem is. My email is aol.com.
- 07 Jul 2017, 15:56
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
Hi Erudita,
Again thank you. Coincidentally, the name I am researching in Pietradefusi is "Manganiello". I keep trying to email however, it keeps coming back to me "undeliverable". I don't know why.
I haven't tried emailing the others yet.
Again thank you. Coincidentally, the name I am researching in Pietradefusi is "Manganiello". I keep trying to email however, it keeps coming back to me "undeliverable". I don't know why.
I haven't tried emailing the others yet.
- 07 Jul 2017, 02:32
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
Hi Marty,
Thank you for reply and your willingness to try and help. I have many names I am researching which I found on certificates sent to me quite a few years ago. I would have to make a list to get some dates (which would most likely be the mid 1800's). I will get that together and if you have ...
Thank you for reply and your willingness to try and help. I have many names I am researching which I found on certificates sent to me quite a few years ago. I would have to make a list to get some dates (which would most likely be the mid 1800's). I will get that together and if you have ...
- 07 Jul 2017, 02:23
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
Re: help/guidance
Hi Erudita,
Thank you for your response. The only photo ID I have is my driver's license. I should send a copy of that?
Also, I have exhausted the LDS site and now have hit brick walls. The antenati.san.beniculturali.it/ site has given me nothing. I have put in every name I have and it always comes ...
Thank you for your response. The only photo ID I have is my driver's license. I should send a copy of that?
Also, I have exhausted the LDS site and now have hit brick walls. The antenati.san.beniculturali.it/ site has given me nothing. I have put in every name I have and it always comes ...
- 03 Jul 2017, 19:49
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help/guidance
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8788
help/guidance
After quite a few years I am finally able to continue my genealogy research.
I am sure things have changed so I need some guidance.
I want to send letters to Italy to obtain birth, death, family certificates, etc. on my ancestors.
What is the protocol regarding international reply coupons (how many ...
I am sure things have changed so I need some guidance.
I want to send letters to Italy to obtain birth, death, family certificates, etc. on my ancestors.
What is the protocol regarding international reply coupons (how many ...