Hello everyone,
I'm looking to see if anyone could help provide some guidance on finding a specific house that was my Great-Grandfathers in Frigento Italy.
The location that I have is "Contrada Roseto Number 6" in Frigento Italy. Is there a way to correlate that information to a current location ...
Search found 2 matches
- 01 May 2018, 22:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Frigento Italy - Finding a location
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1626
- 19 Feb 2018, 23:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: records of name changes
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16236
Re: records of name changes
Hi Michael,
I'm Matt Ross, a probably some kind of distant cousin of yours as Michael Ross is also my GGGF. I filed a freedom of information act request to get his information. Not sure if you still check this account but PM me for its information. His birth name was Gaetano Finno.
I'm Matt Ross, a probably some kind of distant cousin of yours as Michael Ross is also my GGGF. I filed a freedom of information act request to get his information. Not sure if you still check this account but PM me for its information. His birth name was Gaetano Finno.