Search found 3 matches
- 22 Jan 2018, 03:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11781
Re: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?
None that I know of.
- 20 Jan 2018, 18:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11781
Re: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?
Hi Marsha,
Hehe. Yeah, I made that post two years ago. Pleasantly surprised that I finally received a reply. I've been researching my ancestry for several years now, hoping to find some relatives who I can connect with.
My paternal grandfather, Donato Carbonaro, was born in Muro Lucano in 1893. No ...
Hehe. Yeah, I made that post two years ago. Pleasantly surprised that I finally received a reply. I've been researching my ancestry for several years now, hoping to find some relatives who I can connect with.
My paternal grandfather, Donato Carbonaro, was born in Muro Lucano in 1893. No ...
- 06 Aug 2017, 15:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casamicciola, Ischia MONTI
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3209
Re: Casamicciola, Ischia MONTI
My maternal grandparents were from Ischia. My grandfather was Berardino De Luise, born in Casamicciola, July 7, 1887. His father was Costantino De Luise; his mother was Filomena Mazzella. I do not have their birth dates, unfortunately.
My grandmother was from Forio, just a few kilometers west of ...
My grandmother was from Forio, just a few kilometers west of ...