Oh My. Thank you SO much for posting all of these links. You've given me a lot to look through and digest.
This is very kind of you to take the time to share it.
I am at work now, but I'll be revisiting the page as soon as I can find a bit of time off hours.
Joe
Search found 3 matches
- 13 Mar 2025, 15:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scrignieri from Rose
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1698
- 10 Mar 2025, 16:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scrignieri from Rose
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1698
Re: Scrignieri from Rose
Thank you for reaching out Farassino.
It's a well known fact in America that when immigrants arrived and their names were recorded, the spelling was frequently butchered by the person writing down the names. I'm sure accents and unfamiliar names both contributed to this.
I appreciate you reaching ...
It's a well known fact in America that when immigrants arrived and their names were recorded, the spelling was frequently butchered by the person writing down the names. I'm sure accents and unfamiliar names both contributed to this.
I appreciate you reaching ...
- 29 Mar 2024, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scrignieri from Rose
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1698
Scrignieri from Rose
Hello,
Here in the United States, my Maternal Grandfather's name of Scrignieri is very uncommon. I have traced my great grandfather (Guiseppe Scrignieri, b. 1883) back to Rose, Cosenza. His father was Michael and his mother was Teresa De Rango.
I have no information about them or anyone further back ...
Here in the United States, my Maternal Grandfather's name of Scrignieri is very uncommon. I have traced my great grandfather (Guiseppe Scrignieri, b. 1883) back to Rose, Cosenza. His father was Michael and his mother was Teresa De Rango.
I have no information about them or anyone further back ...