Does anyone know of a researcher in the Fano, Le Marche area to conduct genealogy research on my grandparents? All I know is that they were born there. I cannot find any relatives or other information.
Any assistance is appreciated.
Search found 2 matches
- 16 Aug 2017, 03:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for a researcher in Fano, Le Marche
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1145
- 16 Aug 2017, 02:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fano, Le Marche, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1666
Fano, Le Marche, Italy
I am researching the surnames Patrizi and Pezzola. Both are my grandparents from Fano, Le Marche. Arcangelo Patrizi emigrated in 1902 and Augusta Pezzola in 1905. I can find absolutely NO information about them prior to their landing in New York.
Does anyone have any relatives from Fano, Le Marche ...
Does anyone have any relatives from Fano, Le Marche ...