Search found 10 matches
- 14 May 2018, 21:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Are records kept that include past merchants - Trieste?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1797
Re: Are records kept that include past merchants - Trieste?
Thanks Gaspare, I appreciate the information. I will drop them a note to see if they're willing to look.My guess is it wouldn't be digitized.
- 04 May 2018, 01:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Are records kept that include past merchants - Trieste?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1797
Are records kept that include past merchants - Trieste?
I have a question. It turns out that my grandmother, Teresa Slizza Ellero and my grandfather, Augusto Caligaris, were not actually married. I have found info on my grandmother, her birth, parents, first marriage, etc., but cannot find a definitive lock on Augusto.
What I've been told. Augusto owned ...
What I've been told. Augusto owned ...
- 08 Apr 2018, 19:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help scaling a brick wall...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1568
Re: Help scaling a brick wall...
Yes, Brogie, you are fantastic!
These are the twins. In the side-bar, it does mention they were to be adopted by a much older half-sister in Berkely, CA. he married name was Lofaso.
Do you have a link to which records, from Trieste, are available online?
Thanks for your help and expertise!
These are the twins. In the side-bar, it does mention they were to be adopted by a much older half-sister in Berkely, CA. he married name was Lofaso.
Do you have a link to which records, from Trieste, are available online?
Thanks for your help and expertise!
- 07 Apr 2018, 19:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help scaling a brick wall...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1568
Help scaling a brick wall...
Greetings,
I'm in search of ideas and/or advice on next steps.
My mother and her twin sister were born in Trieste in 1937. Their mother, Teresa Slizza, was 42 at the time. (Yikes). Their father, my grandfather, and grandmother were not married. His name was Augusto Caligaris. The twins were ...
I'm in search of ideas and/or advice on next steps.
My mother and her twin sister were born in Trieste in 1937. Their mother, Teresa Slizza, was 42 at the time. (Yikes). Their father, my grandfather, and grandmother were not married. His name was Augusto Caligaris. The twins were ...
- 31 Oct 2017, 17:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Found a helpful list of comune contacts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1913
Found a helpful list of comune contacts
While looking for contacts within certain comune I ran across the site and found it helpful and somewhat up-to-date.
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/
- 29 Oct 2017, 02:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bonaccio
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3169
Re: Bonaccio
Many thanks!
- 29 Oct 2017, 02:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth record in Trieste
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3352
Re: Birth record in Trieste
Great success via email with Comune di Trieste. Thanks Marty.
I'll be visiting Trieste next month and wanted to gather helpful hints. I'd like to find:
- marriage records for the 1940's
- death records for 1940's
- baptism records for 1930's
- If possible, business/shop owner records for the 1930's ...
I'll be visiting Trieste next month and wanted to gather helpful hints. I'd like to find:
- marriage records for the 1940's
- death records for 1940's
- baptism records for 1930's
- If possible, business/shop owner records for the 1930's ...
- 20 Oct 2017, 19:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bonaccio
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3169
Re: Bonaccio
Steveb - can you please tell me where the two diocesan Archives are located? I need to make a visit.
Thanks
Bill
Thanks
Bill
- 20 Sep 2017, 16:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth record in Trieste
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3352
Re: Birth record in Trieste
Marty, thanks so much. is this a good formula for any town and birth record I search for? And, do they appreciate email or prefer hard copy/
Cheers,
Bill
Cheers,
Bill
- 08 Sep 2017, 02:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth record in Trieste
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3352
Birth record in Trieste
Greetings,
I'm trying to see if I can find a copy of my mother's birth record. She was born June 28th, 1937, in the city of Trieste. Her birth name is Clara Augustina Ellero. Her twin sister's name is Anna Maria Ellero.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Bill
I'm trying to see if I can find a copy of my mother's birth record. She was born June 28th, 1937, in the city of Trieste. Her birth name is Clara Augustina Ellero. Her twin sister's name is Anna Maria Ellero.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Bill