Grazie LvItalian and mmogno for your contributions.
Do you know other source to find this data? There are 3 Million records in Potenza/Chiaramonte
Thank you very much!
Search found 7 matches
- 25 May 2018, 03:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PASQUALE DOMENICO CAPRARULO, CHIARAMONTE POTENZA 1865/1870
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2004
- 20 May 2018, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PASQUALE DOMENICO CAPRARULO, CHIARAMONTE POTENZA 1865/1870
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2004
PASQUALE DOMENICO CAPRARULO, CHIARAMONTE POTENZA 1865/1870
Hello everyone,
I'd appreciate some guidance to find the birth record of PASQUALE DOMENICO CAPRARULO between 1865/1870 in CHIARAMONTE POTENZA.
His father was CESARO CAPRARULO and his mother was MARIA OROFINO.
The family emigrated to Argentina.
Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Warm ...
I'd appreciate some guidance to find the birth record of PASQUALE DOMENICO CAPRARULO between 1865/1870 in CHIARAMONTE POTENZA.
His father was CESARO CAPRARULO and his mother was MARIA OROFINO.
The family emigrated to Argentina.
Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Warm ...
- 05 Feb 2018, 14:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1586
Re: MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
Hi Ann,
Thanks for your answer.
I couldn't find his sister either. She died in Argentina in 1967 and in her death certificate says she was born in Procida, Napoli
Thank you!
Thanks for your answer.
I couldn't find his sister either. She died in Argentina in 1967 and in her death certificate says she was born in Procida, Napoli
Thank you!
- 04 Feb 2018, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1586
MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
Hello, good afternoon.
Nice to connect with you.
I'm writing you because I'd appreciate some guidance to find the birth certificate of my great grand-father Mascimino Salvador Cucurullo . All the documents I have (marriage certificate, death certificate, grandmother's birth certificate and other ...
Nice to connect with you.
I'm writing you because I'd appreciate some guidance to find the birth certificate of my great grand-father Mascimino Salvador Cucurullo . All the documents I have (marriage certificate, death certificate, grandmother's birth certificate and other ...
- 04 Sep 2017, 02:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record for Carmelo Cucurullo/Cuccurullo aprox 1872
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1602
Re: Birth Record for Carmelo Cucurullo/Cuccurullo aprox 1872
Carmelo Cucurullo stayed in Italy but his son Massimino emigrate to Argentina aproximately in 1900.
I need the birth record of Massimino Salvador Cucurullo (my great grandfather) too.
Thanks Bette.
I need the birth record of Massimino Salvador Cucurullo (my great grandfather) too.
Thanks Bette.
- 04 Sep 2017, 02:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record for Carmelo Cucurullo/Cuccurullo aprox 1872
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1602
Re: Birth Record for Carmelo Cucurullo/Cuccurullo aprox 1872
He married with Filomena Scott and had a child called Massimino Salvador Cucurullo in 1872 in Sorrento, Napoli.
Thanks.
Thanks.
- 02 Sep 2017, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record for Carmelo Cucurullo/Cuccurullo aprox 1872
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1602
Birth Record for Carmelo Cucurullo/Cuccurullo aprox 1872
Hi,
I'd appreciate if someone can help me reach my great grandfather?
Thanks in advance for any guidance.
I'd appreciate if someone can help me reach my great grandfather?
Thanks in advance for any guidance.