Search found 4 matches
- 16 Oct 2017, 04:18
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: DNA Test Results & Question For Others
- Replies: 27
- Views: 41300
Re: DNA Test Results & Question For Others
ancestry DNA advised me I was 25% Italian but that incorporates a percentage of western Asian (middle east) which is commonly detected in Italians due to proximity, army and trade movements of therr middle ages.
- 07 Oct 2017, 02:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family links
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1158
Family links
Hello, I'm researching possible family links between the families Ricci, Cook, Tremonte, Costanzo and Assini as i have DNA tested as matching to all these names and from people originating from San Marco Dei Cavoti. I think Tremonte family is the common link as they have well documented family tree ...
- 06 Oct 2017, 04:35
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: DNA Test Results & Question For Others
- Replies: 27
- Views: 41300
Re: DNA Test Results & Question For Others
Wow. Gedmatch seems to be the way to go. In in ancestryDNA and I have 25% Italian, 38% western European, 26% Irish and 5% middle eastern and iberian pn.
I too have traced family names of those matching my DNA back to Campania in Benevento.
I too have traced family names of those matching my DNA back to Campania in Benevento.
- 06 Oct 2017, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry from San Marco Dei Cavoti. Family names Tremonte, Ricci, Cook & Costanzo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1737
Ancestry from San Marco Dei Cavoti. Family names Tremonte, Ricci, Cook & Costanzo
Hello, I am looking for someone with knowledge of records from the township of San Marco Dei Cavoti, Benevento, Italy. I am trying to identify a family member that i never knew - My grandfather. I have submitted DNA and have tested as distant cousins to more than one person who has family links to ...