I will write to one of the Zanones listed from the web site.
thank you again Peter.
Search found 4 matches
- 15 Jun 2003, 22:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Zanone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11620
- 14 Jun 2003, 22:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Zanone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11620
RE: research objectives
I am seeking any history and possible live relatives because I lack any real knowledge of them.
My grandparents both died before my birth. I did live with my uncle for many years but still gathered no history as I was too young.
My father's parents raised him with strict english speaking and I ...
My grandparents both died before my birth. I did live with my uncle for many years but still gathered no history as I was too young.
My father's parents raised him with strict english speaking and I ...
- 13 Jun 2003, 04:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Zanone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11620
surname zanone, reply
Thank you for your help.
I did visit the ellis island web page.
Ercole Zanone, born Nov. 14, 1902 in Messerano, Italy
To US in 1920, June 08.
Death August 1966 in Maryland
Any other help would be appreciated.
I am US born, Maryland.
I did visit the ellis island web page.
Ercole Zanone, born Nov. 14, 1902 in Messerano, Italy
To US in 1920, June 08.
Death August 1966 in Maryland
Any other help would be appreciated.
I am US born, Maryland.
- 13 Jun 2003, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Zanone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11620
Surname: Zanone
I am seeking lineage information for the surname: Zanone.
My grandfather came to the United States when he was about 17 years old. My uncle surname: Pettori, but immigration spelled his sister's name Pettore.
Any Help? thanks
please email me: bmcallister@mgwnet.com
My grandfather came to the United States when he was about 17 years old. My uncle surname: Pettori, but immigration spelled his sister's name Pettore.
Any Help? thanks
please email me: bmcallister@mgwnet.com