Search found 3 matches
- 22 Nov 2017, 06:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where to find records for the Palma Campania region
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1682
Re: Where to find records for the Palma Campania region
Thank you Marty!
- 17 Nov 2017, 13:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where to find records for the Palma Campania region
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1682
Where to find records for the Palma Campania region
I seem not to be able to locate the scanned civil records for Palma Campania: I look under Naples and find the following regions but it is not clear if Palma Campania is among the 18 regions listed: The parts of Palma Campania I am looking for (among others) is Ottaviano, Nola, and Saviano however ...
- 09 Nov 2017, 07:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Online Records for Palma Campania region
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2826
Online Records for Palma Campania region
I am searching the scanned civil records (Marriage and birth records) for my relatives born between 1850 and 1890 in the Palma Campania region. Although I have been successful finding records for my relatives from the same period in Corbara Salerno, I have not been able to even find the database of ...