Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for the guidance here! My grandma knew very little about her dad's side of the family and was pleasantly surprised with all that I was able to share with her.
From what I have gathered it seems like I will be able to continue finding information in Sicily back to ...
Search found 3 matches
- 01 Dec 2017, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cudia Family Research
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4960
- 28 Nov 2017, 22:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cudia Family Research
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4960
Re: Cudia Family Research
Wow! Thank you so very much Tessa and Adelfio! I am relatively new to this so your assistance with the Antenati website is greatly appreciated.
I have some follow up questions:
- How thorough are these records? (If everyone's birth, death and marriage is recorded I should be able to trace these ...
I have some follow up questions:
- How thorough are these records? (If everyone's birth, death and marriage is recorded I should be able to trace these ...
- 26 Nov 2017, 06:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cudia Family Research
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4960
Cudia Family Research
Hi everyone!
I recently signed up on Ancestry.com and found this website while looking for specific information on Italy - I'm hoping this forum will be able to point me in the right direction so that I can continue to put my family tree together.
I looking for information on my great grandfather ...
I recently signed up on Ancestry.com and found this website while looking for specific information on Italy - I'm hoping this forum will be able to point me in the right direction so that I can continue to put my family tree together.
I looking for information on my great grandfather ...