Search found 2 matches

by mjhruska1
09 Dec 2017, 04:26
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Italian Street Name Help for Genealogy Brick Wall
Replies: 1
Views: 1332

Italian Street Name Help for Genealogy Brick Wall

Hello all,

I am new to this website but it was suggested by members of the WikiTree website so I figured that I would give it a go to tackle my brick wall. My GG Grandfather Vincenzo Trizzino sailed from Naples, Italy to New York, New York, USA on board the Luisiana from March 26, 1911 to April 11 ...
by mjhruska1
09 Dec 2017, 04:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Italian Ancestor Married Twice
Replies: 1
Views: 1020

Re: Italian Ancestor Married Twice

Hello James,

I am new to these forums and I may not be able to actually help you with your problem but I do believe that that has happened before in my own Italian Genealogy. My GG granduncle Nicola married in Italy then came over with his wife before things got rocky and she went back to the ...