These are great records. The birth and death records on Rosalita are spot on. I've included them in the Ancestry tree.
I'm wondering if the last record is for Gerardo and Rosaria Laurita on my wife's tree. The time period is right, the names are close enough. Interestingly, that Rosaria was a ...
Search found 8 matches
- 16 Jan 2018, 14:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5136
- 07 Jan 2018, 22:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17026
Re: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
posted this to the wrong board.EddyGregory wrote: 07 Jan 2018, 19:52 I also see how to search the records by year now. Very helpful. Thanks.
- 07 Jan 2018, 19:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17026
Re: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
I also see how to search the records by year now. Very helpful. Thanks.
- 07 Jan 2018, 19:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5136
Re: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
Yes. I have the Ancestry subscription, and she's done a basic DNA match. That's a terrific record. The date confirms their known wedding date.
- 07 Jan 2018, 00:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5136
Re: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
Yes, let me know if you can view it.
https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tr ... &selnode=1
I've looked at some of the records. They're great to see. I'll post if I find anything.
https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tr ... &selnode=1
I've looked at some of the records. They're great to see. I'll post if I find anything.
- 06 Jan 2018, 04:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5136
Re: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
Most of the records I have found have been on Ancestry.com, mostly US records, but a few Italian records. Once we get back to Potenza, the majority of the info is unconfirmed trees that are already on Ancestry. I know these are not always reliable, which is one area I want to confirm.
Is there a ...
Is there a ...
- 30 Dec 2017, 22:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5136
In Potenza, surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello
I'm researching my mother-in-law's paternal line. Please let me know if you have information on the surnames Laurita, Messina, Albano and Paciello, all from Potenza. My mother-in-law Anne Laurita DeVita, had always been told by her father that they were acually of Spanish decent, not Italian. Yet ...
- 30 Dec 2017, 21:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
- Replies: 17
- Views: 17026
Re: Papa, Santoro & Gregori from Calabria, Italy and NY
Thank you both for all the great information on our Gregori ancestors. I am Michele Gregori and Rose Santoro's great grandson, and the information that you and Cissi have pulled together have been invaluable. I have followed my paternal line to Michele's parents, Pietro Gregori and Grazia Occlussi ...