Search found 3 matches

by debbied1951
03 Feb 2018, 14:52
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ascoli Piceno/Marche Help
Replies: 9
Views: 3722

Re: Ascoli Piceno/Marche Help

That's it! Thank you for your help. It really appreciated.
by debbied1951
02 Feb 2018, 02:22
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ascoli Piceno/Marche Help
Replies: 9
Views: 3722

Re: Ascoli Piceno/Marche Help

Thank you for responding. Here is the immigration record. It's the family on lines 22-24 that I'm interested in... Ascoli Po is on page 2 line 22.
by debbied1951
18 Jan 2018, 18:04
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ascoli Piceno/Marche Help
Replies: 9
Views: 3722

Re: Ascoli Piceno/Marche Help

I'm new to Italian research and have a question regarding this area. I have found an immigration record for someone and the person entering the information wrote the place of birth of Ascoli Po. When I searched for this town online Ascoli Piceno came up. Could it be the same place? The province of ...