Search found 4 matches
- 18 May 2018, 16:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: US inheritance to an Italian resident
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3944
US inheritance to an Italian resident
Wife and I have a 3 to 5 year plan to wrap up our affairs in the US and move permanently to Italy. Does anybody here know the tax implications of receiving a US inheritance while legally residing in Italy? I am a dual US/Italy citizen. The idea is that the funds would stay in a US financial ...
- 18 May 2018, 15:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: documents requested re: 1st marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2678
Re: documents requested re: 1st marriage
Several months later, in case anybody is interested or in case someone else finds themselves in a similar situation:
I decided that it made sense to show the consular official that I attempted to fulfill her (ridiculous) requests and hope that she was satisfied that I had made a good faith effort ...
I decided that it made sense to show the consular official that I attempted to fulfill her (ridiculous) requests and hope that she was satisfied that I had made a good faith effort ...
- 18 May 2018, 15:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: documents requested re: 1st marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2678
Re: documents requested re: 1st marriage
Several months later, in case anybody is interested or in case someone else finds themselves in a similar situation.
I decided that it made sense to show the consular official that I attempted to fulfill her requests and hope that she was satisfied with that. That seems to have turned out to be a ...
I decided that it made sense to show the consular official that I attempted to fulfill her requests and hope that she was satisfied with that. That seems to have turned out to be a ...
- 26 Jan 2018, 20:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: documents requested re: 1st marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2678
documents requested re: 1st marriage
This is regarding registering my current US marriage in Italy. In November 2017 I submitted to my consulate the following documents regarding my first marriage (after unwisely reporting previously that I had a previous marriage):
marriage certificate (1994)
divorce decree (1995)
"affidavit of ...
marriage certificate (1994)
divorce decree (1995)
"affidavit of ...