Costantino married Letizia Iapicca, also of Pratola Serra and I am related to their son Domenico Pepe, born 1880 in Pratola Serra. Pepe is a very common surname, however, unless your family also traces its roots to Pratola the likelihood of a relationship is unfortunately slim.
I am still looking ...
Search found 8 matches
- 13 Jul 2018, 04:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costantino Pepe - Avellino Province
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1687
- 13 Jul 2018, 03:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costantino Pepe - Avellino Province
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1687
Costantino Pepe - Avellino Province
Hello,
I am desperately searching for the birth act of Costantino Pepe, born in the comune of Pratola Serra in Avellino. His estimated year of birth is 1845, however, this could range by a margin of a few years, he is very inconsistent in recording his age in the birth acts of his children. I have ...
I am desperately searching for the birth act of Costantino Pepe, born in the comune of Pratola Serra in Avellino. His estimated year of birth is 1845, however, this could range by a margin of a few years, he is very inconsistent in recording his age in the birth acts of his children. I have ...
- 13 Jul 2018, 03:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Maffei from Potenza
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3656
Re: Frank Maffei from Potenza
Thank you so much for all this info erudita, I was able to make many connections in the family with this information!
- 28 Jun 2018, 04:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Maffei from Potenza
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3656
Re: Frank Maffei from Potenza
T. and erudita,
This is all great information. I am aware of multiple connections with the Maffei family and the Barbalinardo family. I know that Francesco's wife Angelina was in fact born to Giuseppe and Maria Comardo Barbalinardo.
The fact that Michele seems to be all over the place, back and ...
This is all great information. I am aware of multiple connections with the Maffei family and the Barbalinardo family. I know that Francesco's wife Angelina was in fact born to Giuseppe and Maria Comardo Barbalinardo.
The fact that Michele seems to be all over the place, back and ...
- 27 Jun 2018, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Maffei from Potenza
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3656
Re: Frank Maffei from Potenza
T., this is very interesting. Why do you think the firstborn son was called "Archie" if the paternal grandfather was Michele? Here is the 1920 Census for the Family:
https://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&dbid=6061&h=18938019&ssrc=pt&tid=112160715&pid=292018049651&usePUB=true
What I ...
https://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&dbid=6061&h=18938019&ssrc=pt&tid=112160715&pid=292018049651&usePUB=true
What I ...
- 26 Jun 2018, 04:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frank Maffei from Potenza
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3656
Frank Maffei from Potenza
Hello!
I am searching for the parents of a man named Frank (presumably birth name Francesco) Maffei. I know he was born between 1893-1896 in the town of Pisticci, Potenza. I am interested in finding the name of Frank’s parents. Frank’s first born son was called “Archie” so I thought it possible ...
I am searching for the parents of a man named Frank (presumably birth name Francesco) Maffei. I know he was born between 1893-1896 in the town of Pisticci, Potenza. I am interested in finding the name of Frank’s parents. Frank’s first born son was called “Archie” so I thought it possible ...
- 20 Mar 2018, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alfonso Iapicca
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1470
Re: Alfonso Iapicca
adelfio,
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me understand this, I’m new to genealogy. Unfortunately, I discovered I live four hours from the nearest family history center. Maybe someday I’ll make the road trip.
Tom
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me understand this, I’m new to genealogy. Unfortunately, I discovered I live four hours from the nearest family history center. Maybe someday I’ll make the road trip.
Tom
- 04 Feb 2018, 22:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alfonso Iapicca
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1470
Alfonso Iapicca
Hello,
I am new to this forum and am searching for information regarding my oldest ancestor that I have found, Alfonso Iapicca. He was born in the comune of Pratola Serra in the region of Avellino. He was born around 1862 and died around April of 1948 in Hoboken, New Jersey. He married Maria Rocco ...
I am new to this forum and am searching for information regarding my oldest ancestor that I have found, Alfonso Iapicca. He was born in the comune of Pratola Serra in the region of Avellino. He was born around 1862 and died around April of 1948 in Hoboken, New Jersey. He married Maria Rocco ...