Search found 4 matches

by solivitaman
17 Apr 2018, 02:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carramore of Napoli/Naples
Replies: 4
Views: 2399

Re: Carramore of Napoli/Naples

Tessa 78 Thanks Very much
by solivitaman
21 Feb 2018, 17:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carramore of Napoli/Naples
Replies: 4
Views: 2399

Carramore of Napoli/Naples

I am looking for info on my grandfather Carmine Carramore born 1856 in Naples. Married Rosa Pisano in 9I think Campagna. He came to US in 1891 on ship named Victoria. Have no info for marriage or birth.
by solivitaman
21 Feb 2018, 02:45
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Ship records in Italy vs US---do they exist
Replies: 10
Views: 11389

Re: Ship records in Italy vs US---do they exist

I am looking for a ship that left Naploi around mid February 1891 arrived NY about March 12th 1891
by solivitaman
20 Feb 2018, 15:15
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Campagna
Replies: 1
Views: 1384

Campagna

I am looking for a church/church's that I can write to for info on my grandmother