Search found 5 matches
- 03 Jul 2012, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22562
Re: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Ci
I'm Minnie's half sister and am curious which great granddaughter you are? You can email direct at tmarsan@comcast.net...
- 16 Feb 2009, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22562
Re: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Ci
I'm sure quite a few are looking into the Pignataro family and will be happy to get any info. Although I am partially related to the Pignataro's, I remember my half-brother talking about Uncle Mario and Uncle Richard. It will be interesting to find out more about the family...I also remember Uncle ...
- 24 Nov 2008, 18:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22562
Re: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Ci
Sorry I added so much confusion to this site. Yes, I was just clarifying the relationship and facts to Shazam989's posting. Thanks for keeping me on the up and up.
- 24 Nov 2008, 14:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22562
Re: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Ci
Peter,
Under the 3rd section that Shazam posted regarding Ernesto Pignataro marrying Maria Santamaria...it stated she was from the same area as Ernesto...in fact, she was born in Albano di Lucania, Potenza. That is the only change I would inflict plus adding the children they both produced.
Under the 3rd section that Shazam posted regarding Ernesto Pignataro marrying Maria Santamaria...it stated she was from the same area as Ernesto...in fact, she was born in Albano di Lucania, Potenza. That is the only change I would inflict plus adding the children they both produced.
- 24 Nov 2008, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci
- Replies: 27
- Views: 22562
Re: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Ci
I am the daughter of Maria Santamaria Pignataro Valentino who was previously married to Ernesto Pignataro. I am the only child of Maria and Guiseppe Valentino (Valentini changed when he came through Ellis Is.).
I would like to correct the place of her birth (have birth cert.). She was born in ...
I would like to correct the place of her birth (have birth cert.). She was born in ...