I am looking for records from Champdepraz, Valle d'Aosta. Do records from this area exist online anywhere? The particular birth record is from 1879. I hope to use the records to go backwards in time a few generations if possible. Thanks!
I have checked Family Search (which has a link to Ancestry ...
Search found 13 matches
- 04 Jul 2020, 16:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Location of records for Champdepraz?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1178
- 01 Mar 2019, 21:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carmela's last name?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 834
Carmela's last name?
On this birth record, I am having difficulty reading the last name of the mother, Carmela....._eppirelli? The record is on the left side of the page. The child is Constantina Maria Carmela Roca, and the father is Giuseppe Roca. Thanks!
- 17 Feb 2019, 00:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Milan/Bergamo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3851
Re: Milan/Bergamo
One more question:
According to the marriage record you posted, Maria Corti would be born approximately 1856 in Bergamo. Do you know where I can find a birth record from that year? All I can find is from 1866 forward.
Thanks!
According to the marriage record you posted, Maria Corti would be born approximately 1856 in Bergamo. Do you know where I can find a birth record from that year? All I can find is from 1866 forward.
Thanks!
- 16 Feb 2019, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Milan/Bergamo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3851
Re: Milan/Bergamo
Thank you! I'm always trying to become a better researcher. 
- 16 Feb 2019, 18:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Milan/Bergamo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3851
Re: Milan/Bergamo
Wow, Angela! Thank you!
How did you know where to look?
How did you know where to look?
- 16 Feb 2019, 04:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Milan/Bergamo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3851
Milan/Bergamo
I am looking for the ancestry of Maria Corti and Francesco Telesca. Here is what I know:
Francesco and Maria had a daugher, Clelia, in Sarconi (Potenza) in 1895. At some point the family sailed from Italy to Brazil. In 1912, I found the family sailing from Brazil to New York, USA. The birthplace ...
Francesco and Maria had a daugher, Clelia, in Sarconi (Potenza) in 1895. At some point the family sailed from Italy to Brazil. In 1912, I found the family sailing from Brazil to New York, USA. The birthplace ...
- 27 Aug 2018, 03:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth Record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2859
Re: Searching for Birth Record
Thank you! I guess I forgot to look at the second page of the ship manifest. I will make sure not to miss that next time. I appreciate you finding the records in Avellino! I suspected that the birth date was inaccurate, but didn't know where to look to correct it. Thanks again!
- 26 Aug 2018, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth Record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2859
Searching for Birth Record
I'm searching for the birth record for Filomena Rogo/Roca/Roggi.
To the best of my research, she was born around 10 August 1888, her parents were Gennaro Rogo and Cousara Coruda. She was from Avellino (per her husband's naturalization papers) and/or Bellizzi on the ship manifest from her ...
To the best of my research, she was born around 10 August 1888, her parents were Gennaro Rogo and Cousara Coruda. She was from Avellino (per her husband's naturalization papers) and/or Bellizzi on the ship manifest from her ...
- 04 Apr 2018, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching pre 1809 records from Monacilioni
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5283
Re: Searching pre 1809 records from Monacilioni
I'm looking for these pre-1809 records as well. Has anything changed regarding the accessibility of Church records in the last 10 years? Thanks for any help.
- 04 Apr 2018, 17:26
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The mother is too old to have this child
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4193
Re: The mother is too old to have this child
Have you considered that he may have been taken in at a young age and adopted by the family?
- 04 Apr 2018, 17:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iosue Family from Monacilioni
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3349
Re: Iosue Family from Monacilioni
I'm trying to find a marriage record for Michele Iosue (b. 1776-1781, d. 1855) and Rosalba Coccaro (b. 1782, d. 1841). They were supposedly married in Monacilioni in 1794. Does anyone know where I can find this? Thanks!
- 03 Apr 2018, 23:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iosue Family from Monacilioni
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3349
Re: Iosue Family from Monacilioni
Thank you, Italysearcher! I was not yet aware of this resource.
- 30 Mar 2018, 04:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iosue Family from Monacilioni
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3349
Iosue Family from Monacilioni
<t>I'm working on the Iosue family from Monacilioni. My great-grandfather Francesco Iosue was born in 1888 in Monacilioni, married Filomena Maria Martino (b. 1882) in 1907, and not long after came first to Canada, and then to the United States. His family started out in New York state, eventually ...