Yes, after some searching it appears that this is the town of my great-great grandfather's birth and their marriage!
Search found 4 matches
- 08 Apr 2018, 21:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth, Marriage Certificates of GGGrandparents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1291
- 08 Apr 2018, 21:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cunignoro, Italy?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2729
Re: Cunignoro, Italy?
Yes, it appears you are all correct. We just found the birth certificates and it says Comiziano on it! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
- 01 Apr 2018, 03:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth, Marriage Certificates of GGGrandparents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1291
Birth, Marriage Certificates of GGGrandparents
Hi all! I'm searching my family history and am running into difficulty with the Italian documents. Specifically, the birth and marriage certificates of my great-great grandparents. I have found everything else I on FamilySearch and Ancestry, so I am quite frustrated with this!
Raffaele Napolitano ...
Raffaele Napolitano ...
- 01 Apr 2018, 02:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cunignoro, Italy?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2729
Cunignoro, Italy?
Hi all,
I am searching my family history and came across the US naturalization certificate of my great-great grandfather, Raffaele Napolitano. It says him and his wife, Chiarina Violona, were married in the same town he was born in: Cunignoro, Italy. This town is also listed in his death record ...
I am searching my family history and came across the US naturalization certificate of my great-great grandfather, Raffaele Napolitano. It says him and his wife, Chiarina Violona, were married in the same town he was born in: Cunignoro, Italy. This town is also listed in his death record ...