Search found 13 matches

by Cgriffin100
29 Apr 2018, 03:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri/Pacella
Replies: 11
Views: 4076

Re: Altieri/Pacella

Thank you so much!
by Cgriffin100
29 Apr 2018, 03:56
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Oops forgot to attach
Replies: 1
Views: 1016

Oops forgot to attach

Sorry can anyone help with this translation?
by Cgriffin100
29 Apr 2018, 03:52
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with Italian email
Replies: 1
Views: 1135

Help with Italian email

Hello! I received this wonderful email in Italian today but google translate is having trouble with the last 3rd. Can anyone help? Thank you!!!
by Cgriffin100
27 Apr 2018, 03:32
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Can someone help with this manifest?
Replies: 1
Views: 782

Can someone help with this manifest?

Hello, can anyone tell me what the notation means after the 3rd name? “Marianton “ Thank you!
by Cgriffin100
27 Apr 2018, 03:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri/Pacella
Replies: 11
Views: 4076

Re: Altieri/Pacella

Yippee I found Antoinette, Carmine(my great grandfather) and his sister!! June 5, 1893 on the Charles Martel ship leaving Naples. It says they came from Muro Lucano. There is a small notation after the sisters name I don’t understand but will post on the other forum because I can’t see how to attach ...
by Cgriffin100
25 Apr 2018, 00:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri/Pacella
Replies: 11
Views: 4076

Re: Altieri/Pacella

Can you tell me how to look for that? I joined Ancestry a few months ago.
by Cgriffin100
24 Apr 2018, 23:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri/Pacella
Replies: 11
Views: 4076

Re: Altieri/Pacella

I searched and searched the Ellis Island website and couldn’t find Carmine or his sister Mary who came from Italy with their mother Antoinette.
by Cgriffin100
24 Apr 2018, 22:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri/Pacella
Replies: 11
Views: 4076

Re: Altieri/Pacella

YES this is them
by Cgriffin100
24 Apr 2018, 16:20
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need help with a name
Replies: 2
Views: 1189

Need help with a name

Hello can someone help me determine if Antonettes last name is Pacella or Bacella?

Thank you!
by Cgriffin100
24 Apr 2018, 16:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?
Replies: 10
Views: 11774

Re: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?

Trying to see is Altieri/Pacella relatives from this area
by Cgriffin100
24 Apr 2018, 16:14
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Muro Lucano
Replies: 2
Views: 2516

Muro Lucano

Hello does anyone have a town office email address or mailing address for records?

Thank you!
by Cgriffin100
24 Apr 2018, 07:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Altieri/Pacella
Replies: 11
Views: 4076

Altieri/Pacella

Hello, we are desperate for help. My sisters and I are traveling to Italy next month. We found and connected with our Sicilian relatives but would like to locate the town of our father’s side and I have been struggling for months. According to the 1900 census Pietro Altieri came in 1883 and was born ...