Search found 3 matches

by greg.mancini
24 Apr 2019, 20:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
Replies: 5
Views: 1877

Re: Birth record from Lettomanoppello

Biff, thank you for that suggestion. I emailed the mayors office this morning. I will follow up if I hear back from them.
by greg.mancini
24 Apr 2019, 01:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
Replies: 5
Views: 1877

Re: Birth record from Lettomanoppello

The paid service didn't get a response so they couldn't give me any information for this one though they were able to get my great grandmothers certificate from Celano. I have seen a screenshot of the certificate I need from the Latter Day Saints database (a friend of my wife has access) so I know ...
by greg.mancini
22 Apr 2019, 17:35
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
Replies: 5
Views: 1877

Birth record from Lettomanoppello

Has anyone had any success in getting records from the comune in Lettomanoppello? I have tried directly contacting the office as well as paid services without success. I'd appreciate any suggestions or confirmation that they have responded to requests for records in the past. I feel like I may need ...