Search found 13 matches

by johnsoff
04 Jun 2018, 03:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

No, I am not certain Girolama is from Borgetto. And you'll have to help me with posting the link. Do I post the link for the entire collection and give the specific pages that apply or am I supposed to do something else?
Christopher
by johnsoff
04 Jun 2018, 03:29
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 11
Views: 2463

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

Hi Erudita and Livio...attached is a page from an 1887 allegati of Marriage I found for Vincenzo Petruso and Elizabetta (or Elisabetta) Barretta. I've been looking for Giuseppe Petruso (1863-1912) and Girolama Lo Iacono, but could only find this for Vincenzo. Could you please translate for me? I ...
by johnsoff
04 Jun 2018, 03:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

OK...I looked through all the pages and couldn't find anything on Girolama Lo Iacono and Giuseppe Petruso. I did find something for Vincenzo Petruso and Elizabetta Barretta on pages 330-336. I'll try to download them and see if I can get them translated. Any other ideas on trying to find Girolama Lo ...
by johnsoff
29 May 2018, 17:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

Thanks. I’ll try that!
by johnsoff
29 May 2018, 02:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

Hi T. I started looking through the 3000+ pages and after about 20 pages, it began to look like one big blur. Any idea of another way? I can't read the Latin in the allegati so it was difficult for me to make sense of it. Thanks.

Christopher
by johnsoff
24 May 2018, 22:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

Great Grandparents: Giuseppe Petruso (1863-1912)/Girolama Lo Iacono...any idea how I find out birth and death dates for Girolama Lo Iacono? I thought maybe I'd have better luck taking them one at a time instead of asking about 6 generations at once :) Thanks.

Christopher
by johnsoff
23 May 2018, 00:17
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 11
Views: 2463

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

Great, thanks again! I may send more your way when I can find them.
Christopher
by johnsoff
22 May 2018, 03:36
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 11
Views: 2463

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

Livio and Erudita...thanks so very much. Anything else important in the body of the text?

Christopher
by johnsoff
21 May 2018, 02:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 11
Views: 2463

Petruso/Lamberti

Can you please translate this for me? I believe it is the marriage of Damiana Petruso. Thank you!

Christopher
by johnsoff
20 May 2018, 14:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

T. and Erudita...thank you both very much!

Christopher
by johnsoff
20 May 2018, 04:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

So how do I get full translations of the Latin records?
by johnsoff
19 May 2018, 03:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Re: Petruso/Lamberti

Hi Tessa78! Thanks so much for your help! The families were born and lived in Borgetto, Sicily. I haven't found many records, except a few things that came from other people. Most of it is in Latin, which I cannot read. I'm anxious to analyze the information you sent and I'm sure I'll have more ...
by johnsoff
18 May 2018, 03:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petruso/Lamberti
Replies: 23
Views: 6640

Petruso/Lamberti

Hello. I am new to italiangenealogy.com but have been piecing together the Petruso and Lamberti trees for a while, and I've appreciated all the help. I'm looking to fill in some missing information, add new informatio and trying to go back further than where I am now. I'm starting with the Petruso ...