Hello,
I recently found out my family is from this town. I know it has an amphitheater there but is there anything historical about the town? I can't find very much at all
Thanks
Search found 3 matches
- 18 Oct 2019, 21:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Any Knowledge on Pietravairano?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1662
- 18 Oct 2019, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information About Last Name
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1093
Information About Last Name
Hello,
so I recently found out my family is from Pietravairano, Italy. I started this whole search because I wanted to find out what my last name means "Rivelli" but I've found nothing. Does anyone have information about what the last name meant in that part of Italy?
Thanks
so I recently found out my family is from Pietravairano, Italy. I started this whole search because I wanted to find out what my last name means "Rivelli" but I've found nothing. Does anyone have information about what the last name meant in that part of Italy?
Thanks
- 22 May 2018, 04:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where does the name Rivelli originate?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1950
Where does the name Rivelli originate?
I have no idea where my last name originates from. I used ancestry and traced to where in Italy my family is from. On all my grandparents sides EXCEPT the side I inherited my last name from. All our records say are "Italy". Doesn't say where specifically we were from or anything. So if anyone knows ...