Search found 3 matches

by MikeDBear
08 Dec 2022, 22:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci
Replies: 10
Views: 7416

Re: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci

After reading more above (been a while since I visited the site), wanted to let you know my grandmother was Antoinette Ricciotti. She married John DelColombo and they had 3 children, one of whom was my mother (Grace). The other 2 are Mary (still living) and Anthony (now deceased).
by MikeDBear
08 Dec 2022, 22:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci
Replies: 10
Views: 7416

Re: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci

Happy to discuss. Let me see if I can find anything more in the info I have. My great grandmother was Ricciotti.

Mike
by MikeDBear
27 Jul 2018, 21:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci
Replies: 10
Views: 7416

Re: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci

Your post about my great grandparents came to my attention. I know it was a while ago but I thought I would reach out to you and see if we can connect. My siblings and I have a fair amount of info on the family and two of Antoinette's children are still living and pretty sharp.