This document contains info on my family. I have tried going to Taranto website but having no luck.
Any ideas?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q2H4-HJQX
Search found 13 matches
- 12 Mar 2022, 21:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Accessing Document on Family Search
- Replies: 4
- Views: 948
- 26 Nov 2021, 22:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Needed for Death Certificate of Maria Bolzan
- Replies: 3
- Views: 772
Translation Needed for Death Certificate of Maria Bolzan
Thank you for all your help.
- 01 Oct 2021, 17:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating More Family Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1837
Re: Help Translating More Family Documents
Thank you all so much. Yes, it was the Battistuzzi records that I needed translated. Sorry about that. I really appreciate all of your help.
- 28 Sep 2021, 02:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on my grandfather and his side of the family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2372
Re: Looking for information on my grandfather and his side of the family
Pula, Croatia is where he was born in 1919. His name was Rodolfo Kramer. His parents' names were Giovanni and Maria (Trost).
- 27 Sep 2021, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on my grandfather and his side of the family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2372
Looking for information on my grandfather and his side of the family
My grandfather moved to Venice, Italy when he was about 9 years old from Pula. I only have his parents names and nothing else for his side of the family. He married my grandmother in Venice in 1948. I have looked all over ancestry.com and can't find any more information. Any ideas where else I ...
- 27 Sep 2021, 20:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating More Family Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1837
Help Translating More Family Documents
Thank you so much
- 23 Aug 2021, 02:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Family Documents
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1459
Re: Help Translating Family Documents
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
- 22 Aug 2021, 19:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Family Documents
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1459
Help Translating Family Documents
I was sent these documents from a family member in Italy and I'm having a hard time translating them myself. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 10 Aug 2018, 01:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castello 651
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2008
Castello 651
My grandmother's birth certificate says she was born at Castello 651 in Venice. I know Castello is a region of Venice but I wasn't sure if 651 as a house number or street number. Can someone help me?
- 29 Jul 2018, 21:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating family documents from Venice
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1427
Re: Need help translating family documents from Venice
I know Castello is a region of venice. Does 651 go to a particular street?
- 29 Jul 2018, 19:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Certificate Translation Needed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1272
Death Certificate Translation Needed
This is information on my great-grandfather, Luigi Battituzzi. It is hard for me to translate because I know very little Italian and the handwriting is hard to read. Any help translating would be greatly appreciated.
- 29 Jul 2018, 19:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating family documents from Venice
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1427
Re: Need help translating family documents from Venice
Thank you so much.
- 28 Jul 2018, 21:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating family documents from Venice
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1427
Need help translating family documents from Venice
I just obtained some family records from Venice and they are hard for me to translate because I know very little Italian and the the handwriting is hard to read. Any help translating would be greatly appreciated.