Search found 2 matches
- 03 Sep 2009, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: please help :) surname Tortorelli...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3381
please help :) surname Tortorelli...
I am looking for geneology information on my GGGrandparents they imigrated to Canada from Campobasso Italy? There names were Luigi Tortorelli (estimated date of birth 1874) and Regina Tortorelli maiden name may have been Ferris (estimated DOB 1878) I believe they married and may have had some ...
- 04 Jul 2003, 06:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TORTORELLI surname
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4773
TORTORELLI surname
Please help me I have no idea how to find this information:
My GG grandparents immigrated to canada from italy, but I'm not sure what part of italy they're from.
Their names were:
Luigi (i think) Tortorelli and his wife Regina.
Judging by the dates I got online from their death certificates ...
My GG grandparents immigrated to canada from italy, but I'm not sure what part of italy they're from.
Their names were:
Luigi (i think) Tortorelli and his wife Regina.
Judging by the dates I got online from their death certificates ...