Grazie Livio.
1886 Dec 20th marriage record of Francesco di Deo born in Atessa son of Am o dio di Deo and Santa di I orio and wife Filomena Baratt ucci daughter of late Rosar i o Baratt ucci and Carolina Orsola Roberti born in Pa l moli
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v ...
Search found 4 matches
- 05 May 2022, 16:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Di Deo family from Abruzzo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3034
- 04 Sep 2018, 02:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Di Deo family from Abruzzo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3034
Re: Searching Di Deo family from Abruzzo
Marty,
Thank you for this information. Greatly appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Jeff DeDay
1886 Dec 20th marriage record of Francesco di Deo son of Amedio di Deo and Santa di Lorio and wife Filomena Barattaci daughter of Rosaro Barattaci and Carolina Orsola Roberti born in Pamoli
PG LINK
http ...
Thank you for this information. Greatly appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Jeff DeDay
1886 Dec 20th marriage record of Francesco di Deo son of Amedio di Deo and Santa di Lorio and wife Filomena Barattaci daughter of Rosaro Barattaci and Carolina Orsola Roberti born in Pamoli
PG LINK
http ...
- 04 Sep 2018, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Di Deo family from Abruzzo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3034
Re: Searching Di Deo family from Abruzzo
Thank you for your help. Yes I am the same Jeffrey DeDay on Ancestry.
Regarding the ship manifest, he entered through the port of New York but I can't find any info regarding him when I do a recored search at Ellis Island, why is that?
I have a Naturalization Certificate that list his date of ...
Regarding the ship manifest, he entered through the port of New York but I can't find any info regarding him when I do a recored search at Ellis Island, why is that?
I have a Naturalization Certificate that list his date of ...
- 31 Aug 2018, 05:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Di Deo family from Abruzzo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3034
Searching Di Deo family from Abruzzo
Hello,
My grandfather immigrated to the United States. His name is Dominic DeDay, our surname is believe to be Di Deo. I have found a Domenico Di Deo on a ship manifest showing he immigrated through the port of New York in 1910. I believe that my grandfather was born 8 Nov 1892 in Palmoli, Province ...
My grandfather immigrated to the United States. His name is Dominic DeDay, our surname is believe to be Di Deo. I have found a Domenico Di Deo on a ship manifest showing he immigrated through the port of New York in 1910. I believe that my grandfather was born 8 Nov 1892 in Palmoli, Province ...