to dbotig,
I am the grand daughter of Clodomiro Arturo Bottiglione. I saw your copy of his birth certificate which I also have. I am the daughter of Clodomiro's son Giovanni. Please contact me.
Search found 3 matches
- 26 Aug 2018, 02:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1814
- 24 Aug 2018, 23:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating death notice!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2323
Re: Help translating death notice!
Nicola Bottigline is in my family tree. We have this relative in common. PLease contact me. I am Luciana. I am the grand daughter of Clodomiro Bottiglione and I am related to Nicola Bottiglione. The name of Nicola's wife was Angela Semperlotti.
- 23 Aug 2018, 14:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1814
Re: Help with Translation
to dbottig,
I am the grand daughter of Clodomiro Arturo Bottiglione. His son Giovanni Bottiglione was my dear father. I have the same birth certificate of Clodomiro and I know about his entry into Ellis island on three different dates. I would love to know more about him.
Luciana
I am the grand daughter of Clodomiro Arturo Bottiglione. His son Giovanni Bottiglione was my dear father. I have the same birth certificate of Clodomiro and I know about his entry into Ellis island on three different dates. I would love to know more about him.
Luciana