Oh right ok, thank you! Do you know how I go about finding this?
Thanks,
Sophie
Search found 2 matches
- 06 Mar 2019, 10:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PETER BETCHETTI/FARDETT from Lucca
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1313
- 05 Mar 2019, 15:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PETER BETCHETTI/FARDETT from Lucca
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1313
PETER BETCHETTI/FARDETT from Lucca
Hiya,
I was wanting some further information on PETER BETCHETTI born abt. 1805 from Lucca. I have been informed that he may have changed his name to Pater Fardett.
Census for Peter Fardett/Faddit/Hardett states he lived in Leeds and was a marble polisher. The 1861 census also states Peter Fardett ...
I was wanting some further information on PETER BETCHETTI born abt. 1805 from Lucca. I have been informed that he may have changed his name to Pater Fardett.
Census for Peter Fardett/Faddit/Hardett states he lived in Leeds and was a marble polisher. The 1861 census also states Peter Fardett ...