Search found 3 matches
- 23 Sep 2018, 20:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for dual citizenship?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3505
Re: Am I eligible for dual citizenship?
Have you obtained the actual documents or do you have only online records? If online information only, you may want to contact your local NARA office to obtain the actual records. With those in hand, you can more accurately determine his citizenship status.
Currently I have the online scans of ...
- 23 Sep 2018, 04:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for dual citizenship?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3505
Re: Am I eligible for dual citizenship?
You definitely need some more information on naturalization dates or proof of no naturalization.
I tend to think your gm naturalized with her father in 1931. You will really need to check naturalization records on both sides to determine if there is any possibility that you qualify.
Okay, I ...
- 20 Sep 2018, 07:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for dual citizenship?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3505
Am I eligible for dual citizenship?
Hi everyone!
Okay so I’m pretty lost with figuring out if I am eligible for duel citizenship because I am reading conflicting things about it.
Background:
My grandmother was born in Italy March 1922 and then was moved to the states in (I believe) January 1930 with her mother and sister. Her (my ...
Okay so I’m pretty lost with figuring out if I am eligible for duel citizenship because I am reading conflicting things about it.
Background:
My grandmother was born in Italy March 1922 and then was moved to the states in (I believe) January 1930 with her mother and sister. Her (my ...