Search found 3 matches
- 16 Oct 2018, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry v. Other Genealogy sites
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6218
- 16 Oct 2018, 09:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry v. Other Genealogy sites
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6218
Re: Ancestry v. Other Genealogy sites
How do I cancel this whole subscription to be deleted and taken off and no money taken from my card delete the the whole site how do I do this
- 11 Oct 2018, 05:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for a lost uncle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4717
Re: Looking for a lost uncle
Hi my name is Nikki Marie Fazio my dad was Nicky and my grand dad was Vincent Nicholas and grandma was Jean Shelley fazio and aunt Maria lives in van cover I would love to talk to u my email is Nikkifazio123@gmail.com and my number is 3047262750 text or call i love hear bout my fazio family hope ...