Search found 30 matches
- 19 Jan 2022, 15:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Records?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 823
Re: Adoption Records?
PippoM, I think he was born in Sciacca, Sicily.
- 19 Jan 2022, 02:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Records?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 823
Adoption Records?
Hello.
Would anyone know if they kept adoption records in the late 1800’s? My grandfather Francesco Abruzzo (probably not his birth name), was adopted. As far as we know he was born January 14 or 15, 1890.
Thank you.
Would anyone know if they kept adoption records in the late 1800’s? My grandfather Francesco Abruzzo (probably not his birth name), was adopted. As far as we know he was born January 14 or 15, 1890.
Thank you.
- 13 Jan 2019, 22:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3812
Re: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
Thank you so much for your help!
- 13 Jan 2019, 15:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3812
Re: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
Thank you so much Biff!
Is there any information on either SALVATORE GAROFALO or MARIA GAETANA MAIELLO? Maybe a marriage record?
Is there any information on either SALVATORE GAROFALO or MARIA GAETANA MAIELLO? Maybe a marriage record?
- 13 Jan 2019, 05:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3812
Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
Hi. I'm looking for information on my paternal grandmother/great-grandparents.
My grandmother was MARIA GAROFALO. She was born June 29, 1898 (I believe in Terra di Lavoro, Campania)??
Her parents were SALVATORE(?) GAROFALO and GAETANA (MARIA) MAIELLO (DALLO)(?)
Thank you!
My grandmother was MARIA GAROFALO. She was born June 29, 1898 (I believe in Terra di Lavoro, Campania)??
Her parents were SALVATORE(?) GAROFALO and GAETANA (MARIA) MAIELLO (DALLO)(?)
Thank you!
- 10 Jan 2019, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 917
Re: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
Thanks.
I searched a little more and I think she (MARIA GAROFALO) was born in Terra di Lavoro, Campania, Italy??
I searched a little more and I think she (MARIA GAROFALO) was born in Terra di Lavoro, Campania, Italy??
- 10 Jan 2019, 22:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on MINGIONE/MARTINIELLO?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 812
Looking for information on MINGIONE/MARTINIELLO?
Hi. I'm trying to find more information on my great-great grandparents:
NICOLA MINGIONE (Born around 1810 in Gricignano di Aversa, Campania, Italy and died around 1888).
CARMELA MARTINIELLO (Born around 1838 also in Gricignano di Aversa, Campania, Italy and died 1875.
They had at least one ...
NICOLA MINGIONE (Born around 1810 in Gricignano di Aversa, Campania, Italy and died around 1888).
CARMELA MARTINIELLO (Born around 1838 also in Gricignano di Aversa, Campania, Italy and died 1875.
They had at least one ...
- 09 Jan 2019, 20:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FRISCIA/SOLDANO information?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1864
Re: FRISCIA/SOLDANO information?
Thank you Tessa! 
- 06 Jan 2019, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FRISCIA/SOLDANO information?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1864
Re: FRISCIA/SOLDANO information?
Thank you so much!
- 03 Jan 2019, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FRISCIA/SOLDANO information?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1864
FRISCIA/SOLDANO information?
Hi. I'm looking for information on my great-great grandparents:
FRANCESCO FRISCIA (born around 1860 in Sciacca, Sicily) and
ALFONSA (ALFONSINA)? SOLDANO (born around 1865 also in Sciacca, Sicily).
My great-grandmother, their daughter ANNA FRISCIA was born on October 16, 1895 in Sciacca ...
FRANCESCO FRISCIA (born around 1860 in Sciacca, Sicily) and
ALFONSA (ALFONSINA)? SOLDANO (born around 1865 also in Sciacca, Sicily).
My great-grandmother, their daughter ANNA FRISCIA was born on October 16, 1895 in Sciacca ...
- 28 Dec 2018, 21:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on RAFFAELE Buro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2096
Re: Looking for information on RAFFAELE Buro
Thanks so much Biff! Happy New Year!
- 27 Dec 2018, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on RAFFAELE Buro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2096
Re: Looking for information on RAFFAELE Buro
Wow! That's great. Thanks Biff!
- 27 Dec 2018, 20:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on RAFFAELE Buro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2096
Looking for information on RAFFAELE Buro
Hi. I'm looking for information on my husband's grandfather RAFFAELE BURO (not exactly sure of the spelling of his first name). I believe he was born in 1873 in Casapulla, Caserta, Campania?? His parents were Antonio Buro and Ursula Ceccere??
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 12 Dec 2018, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 917
Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO
Hi. I'm looking for information on my paternal grandmother/great-grandparents.
My grandmother was MARIA GAROFALO. She was born June 29 1898 (I believe in Gricignano di Aversa).
Her parents were SALVATORE(?) GAROFALO and GAETANA (MARIA) MAIELLO (DALLO)(?).
Thanks!
My grandmother was MARIA GAROFALO. She was born June 29 1898 (I believe in Gricignano di Aversa).
Her parents were SALVATORE(?) GAROFALO and GAETANA (MARIA) MAIELLO (DALLO)(?).
Thanks!
- 01 Dec 2018, 17:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on ABRUZZO/FRISCIA
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1148
Re: Looking for information on ABRUZZO/FRISCIA
Tessa, they were married in NYC.
As for FRANCESCO ABRUZZO’ birth, I just found out that he was adopted! Would there be a way to search males by the birthdate??
As for FRANCESCO ABRUZZO’ birth, I just found out that he was adopted! Would there be a way to search males by the birthdate??