Hi,
I am trying to find out where I can find online records for Policastrello. I was able to find many Tarsia, Cosenza, Calabria records but am having no luck with Policastrello.
Thank you!
Search found 2 matches
- 27 Oct 2018, 00:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Policastrello, Cosenza, Calabria
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1764
- 27 Oct 2018, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Sammarco from Calabria
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1360
Researching Sammarco from Calabria
Hi,
I am researching the surname Sammarco. I found most records in Tarsia, Cosenza, Calabria.
At this point I have gone as far back with Tarsia records. I am now trying to find out how to get records for Policastrello, Cosenza, Calabria since my Giovanni was born in Policastrello. I have his ...
I am researching the surname Sammarco. I found most records in Tarsia, Cosenza, Calabria.
At this point I have gone as far back with Tarsia records. I am now trying to find out how to get records for Policastrello, Cosenza, Calabria since my Giovanni was born in Policastrello. I have his ...